The Transit is the ultimate partner for trips overseas. Its trademark is the suitcase backpack combination. It has a single carry strap as an alternative to the concealable back system with Vari-Quick adjustment for comfortable transportation.
BACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Vari-Quick back system adjustment. Easy back length adjustment.
- Carry heavy loads in comfort thanks to a stowable back carrying system with flexible X-Frame and ergonomically shaped hip fins for perfect load transfer.
- Contact Back System
- U-shaped zip opens up completely for full access to the main compartment
- Concealable back system
- Separate bottom compartment for shoes, sleeping bag etc.
- Luggage stabilising straps
- Two grab handles
- Padded detachable carry strap
- Compact detachable daypack
- Compression straps
- Zip lock anchors
- Detachable rain cover
- Material: 210D PA (polyamide) / 600D PES
50 Litre: Weight: 2280 g Volume: 50 litres + 12 litre daypack Size: 56 cm x 33 cm x 25 cm (H x W x D)
65 Litre: Weight: 2420 g Volume: 65 litres + 13 litre daypack Size: 68 cm x 34 cm x 28 cm (H x W x D)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.