Featuring a Micro USB port for go-anywhere charging, the HL60R Headlamp delivers a maximum output of 950 lumens, beam throw of up to 116 meters and runtime of up to 100 hours from just one 18650 Li-ion battery.
This feature-rich headlamp is equipped with neutral white LED for better color rendering, a side switch to activate five output modes and a red light alert mode.
The HL60R all-season headlamp is designed with aluminum housing and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification.
- Utilises Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
- Light size: 87mm x 46mm x 51mm
- Weight: 121g excluding batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Side switch for fast and simple operation
- Directly charge the 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) through the Micro USB port
- Characteristic red light
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.