Like your own bed in the backcountry! The Doublewide Series eliminates the need to zip two bags together so there's nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug in your tent or van life. Still want it to feel more like home? Our improved King Solomon 15 provides a unique draping effect and a mini rip-stop micro fiber soft shell like the comforter on your own bed for an even more comfortable snooze-fest.
- Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- Rectangular shaped bag with integrated full pad sleeve design
- Lightweight mini rip-stop micro fiber for high performance and a soft feel
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodates pads of different thicknesses
- Integrated pad coupler can accept a double wide pad or two single pads side by side
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cord lock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper, No-draft center flap
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- x2 62" #8 YKK Zippers
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Polyester mini rip-stop microfiber shell fabric with a water repellent finish
Stuff Sack Size: XL 25 x 53 cm
Shoulder Girth: 276cm
Hip Girth: 267cm
Foot Girth: 213cm
Insulation type: 650 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
Fill Weight: 907g
Compressed Bag Size: 20 x 23cm
Bag Weight: 2.04kg
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.