These technical, ultralight bags are designed for adventures where every gram counts, each nook and cranny in your pack is accounted for and you depend on the performance of your sleeping bag like you would a harness, helmet, or beacon.
The "Fly Creek of sleeping bags," the Big Agnes Star Fire UL series features the ultimate 850 fill power DownTek™ water-repellent down and are built with a superlight, high-tear strength shell that also protects the inside footbox. Body-mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency creating the lightest, highly compressible bag for your most remote of overnight adventures.
Ultralight down mummy bags that feature 850 fill power
DownTek™ down and a Pertex® shell to create our most compressible, technical bags
Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
Body mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
Vertically structured sidewalls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
Oversized interior anti-draft collar
Ergonomic foot-box construction provides more loft and warmth
Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
Minimal zipper minimizes weight and reduces cold spots
102 cm YKK #5 anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Storage sack & stuff sack included
Bag Weight 652 g
Fill Weight Regular: 284 g
Compressed Bag Size: 13 x 14 cm
Stuff Sack Size: 19 x 38 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.