The ultimate tubeless sealant for all bicycle tyre applications. Road, MTB, Gravel, Cyclocross, e-Bike.Â Can also be added inside conventional tyre tubes.
One sealant to do the lot!
Vittoria's Universal Tubeless Tire Sealant takes a fresh approach to serving the needs of riders, no matter which type of bike they ride. The secret is in the liquid base, which is thin enough to find and seal even the smallest punctures quickly and effectively. Suspended within that base are platelets, which clog together to seal larger punctures, providing the user with protection against a range of puncture sizes, and on any type of bike. In testing, Vittoriaâ€™s new Universal Tubeless Tire Sealant sealed punctures up to 7 mm instantly, and provided excellent air retention up to 1200km. The formula is ammonia free, which prevents the sealant from damaging the tire, and makes it suitable for use in combination with tire inserts such as the Vittoria Air-Liner.
- Solvent free tyre sealant: doesn't deteriorate the tyre casing or cause metallic corrosion to rim, spoke, nipples etc.
- Ammonia Free.
- Natural Latex Free - no risk of allergic reaction.
- Universal - Ideal for all tubeless tyre types including cotton case tubeless road tyres.
- Seals holes up to 7mm.
- No balling inside tyre.
- Excellent air retention.
- Made of synthetic polymer with particles to seal bigger holes.
- Available in 80, 150, 250, 500 and 1000ml.
- Bottle cap with integrated Presta valve remover on 80, 150, 250ml.
- Classed non hazardous for transport.
- Tested to -15 degrees C
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.