Our award-winning ultralight bikepacking tents are built for on and off road adventures with features you know from our best-selling line of Copper Spur HV UL tents. Newly redesigned with more interior volume and using stronger, lighter, more sustainably sourced fabrics. The Copper Spur HV UL Bikepack tent is enhanced and equipped with functions you need for two-wheeled travel, plus a few extras like the awning-style vestibule and our proprietary TipLok Tent Buckle™ to simplify setup.
Featuring a 12" Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
Proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two awning-style vestibules (UL2/3) with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
Ease of entry with dual zipper door and quick reach-through access using only one zipper, stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door-keeper on tent body door
Maximized storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
Dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage with extended footprint creates a vestibule floor, sold separately
Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent with low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
Trail Weight 1.33kg
Packed Weight 1.59kg
Fast Fly Weight 1.16g
Packed Size 18 x 34cm
Floor Area 2.7m²
Head Height 102cm
Vestibule Area 0.8m²
Footprint Weight 255g
Number of Seasons 3
Number of Doors 2
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.