For the best invisible flash trail camera in the smallest case size, look no further than the Dark Ops HD MAX cameras from Browning.
These cameras feature an undetectable infrared flash to ensure game or trespassers on your property do not detect the camera while it is capturing images or videos. The Sub Micro case size packs all the performance you deserve with 18 MP picture quality, 1600 x 900p HD+ videos with sound, lightning fast 0.2 - 0.7 second adjustable trigger speeds and superior battery life. Additional features include SD card memory management options and a Smart IR video option that can extend video recording during daylight conditions. The Dark Ops HD MAX also features a battery meter that is compatible with Alkaline and Lithium batteries as well as an external 12-volt power jack.
Idea camera for monitoring game animals and as a Security application.
• 18 MP Picture Quality
• 24 Metre Flash Range
• 0.2 – 0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speed
• Infrared LED Illumination at Night
• 1600x900p HD Videos + Sound (5 sec.- 2 min.length)
• 24 Metre Detection Range (User Adjustable)
• 0.6 Second Recovery Time
• Adjustable IR LED Illumination at Night (Power Save, Long Range and Fast Motion)
• Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
• Long battery life from 6 AA batteries (Not Included)
• Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
• Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
• Smart IR Video
• Selectable Start/Stop Image Timer
• Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
• Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
• 12-volt External Power Jack
• Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (Not Included)
• ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
• Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline or Lithium
• Compact case size 110mm x 75mm x 65mm
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.