The Octane 25 gives you 23 ltrs of cargo capacity with lots of pockets for organisation of your gear plus a 2-ltr Crux Reservoir for hydration for your active adventures. It features strategic 3D mesh venting for optimal airflow while you're on the move, two adjustable sternum straps for stability, a hipbelt with pockets to transfer weigh to your hips, a trekking pole attachment, an integrated rain cover and a stretch overflow pocket for extra layers. The harness is compatible with Quick Stow Flasks to up your hydration.
Fits torso length 43-53cm
Made with ultralight materials
3D vent mesh for lightweight comfort and airflow21
Dual adjustable sternum straps for a customised fit and increased stability
Ventilated hipbelt with pockets transfers weight to your hips and offers additional storage
Multiple, easy-accessible stow options for your fuel and gear
13 exterior pockets
Essentials organisation pockets keeps your small essentials organised and secure
Stretch overflow pocket allows you to quickly stash or shed an extra layer
Secure phone pocket keeps essentials sage and easy to access
Trekking pole attachment lets you easily attach and remove poles as needed
Quick Stow™ compatible for extra hydration
Tube trap management keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
Integrated high-visibility rain cover protects your gear form the elements
Reflectivity for low-light safety
Safety whistle in case of an emergency
Hydration Capacity 2 Ltrs
Cargo Capacity 22 Ltrs
Dimensions 43 x 25 x 28 cm
Average Weight 610 g
Made From 70D nylon diamond ripstop
230g/m2 3D Micro Mesh poly
135D poly Oxford lining C0 DWR - solution dyed
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.