Ergonomically designed for comfort during your full body workout, the Sole E35 elliptical cross trainer will be a smart and quiet addition to your home. Multiple programmes and enviable top end resistance will ensure you are always challenged. The new model of the Sole E35 now includes Bluetooth capability and a USB port! Rated as a "Best Buy" by the leading consumer websites and "The Best Buy" by leading consumer magazines for quality and value. Easy to use electronic console with a blue back lit LCD display with a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
The fluid natural motion of the Sole E35 elliptical cross trainer provided by a whisper quiet drive system functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 13kg flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E35 elliptical cross trainer also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout at the touch of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups. Combined with the upper body exercise provided gives a total body workout.
- Console: 7.5" blue backlit LCD
- Console Feedback: Calories
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: Electromagnetic - 20 levels
- Incline: 20 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap included
- Drive Train: Front action, Micro V Belt
- Power: AC Plug in 240V
- Flywheel: 10.6kg
- Foot Pedal: 2 degree pronation, adjustable - pop pin 3 levels
- Stride Length: 508mm
- Frame: Strong 38mm steel
- Product Weight: 111kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 2090mm L x 820mm W x 1800mm H
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.