The only thing missing with this rowing machine is the water! Combining its design and features with smooth air/magnetic resistance, the York Turbine rowing machine provides a fantastic total body, aerobic workout. With a super smooth air/magnetic resistance, the only thing missing with this rower is the water. The York Turbine rowing machine offers 8 levels of resistance for a varied workout to suit most athletes. The extra-long seat track and solid fixed foot rests provide a feel as close as you can get to rowing in a skiff. The backlit display provides feedback on time, distance, calories, stroke count and pulse. York have a long standing international reputation for quality products which are built to provide trouble free service for many years. With over 75 years experience at the forefront of the fitness industry York truly are The Strongest Name in Fitness.
- Console Feedback: Calories
- Heart Rate: Contact
- Resistance: Manual - Air/Magnetic - 8 levels
- Drive Train: V-ribbed belt
- Power: 2 AAA batteries for console
- Frame: Square tube
- Slide Rail Construction: Aluminium
- Slide Rail Length: 1100mm
- Seat: High density foam
- Flywheel: 3kg
- Folding: Yes
- Max User Weight: 120kg
- Dimensions: 2160mm L x 530mm W x 890mm H
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.