LIMITED TIME, WHILE STOCKS LAST. FREE GEARSHED INCLUDED WITH THE ELIXIR 2, VALUED AT $379.99
The new MSR® Elixir 2 tent comes complete with its own footprint and also an extremely worthwhile accessory - the Gearshed.
Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits one large mat; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability.
Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
Minimum Weight 2.24 kg
Packed Weight 2.77 kg
Floor Area 2.69 sq. m
Vestibule Area 2.22 sq. m
Tent Volume 1274 liters
Number of Poles 2 7000 series aluminum
Interior Peak Height 102 cm
Packed Size 51 x 17 cm
Number of Doors 2
Rainfly Fabric 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
Canopy Fabric 40D ripstop nylon DWR
Mesh Type 20D nylon micromesh
Floor Fabric 70 taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
Vestibule Volume 708 liters
Increases the vestibule area of most Elixir and Hubba NX series tents.
* Fits Elixir 1, 2, 3 and Hubba NX, Hubba Hubba NX and Mutha Hubba NX
* Hooped vestibule expands the weatherproof coverage
* Partial floor keeps critical gear clean and dry
* Turns your backpacking tent into a base camp tent
Minimum Weight: 0.82 kg
Packed Weight: 0.94 kg
Floor Area: 2.46 sq. m
Volume: 651 L
Interior Peak Height: 89 cm
Packed Size: 48 x 11 cm
Number of Poles: 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
Rainfly Fabric: 68D polyester polyurethane coated 1500 mm
Canopy: 40D ripstop nylon
Floor Fabric: 70D nylon DuraShield coated 3000 mm
NOTE: LIMITED STOCKS
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.