The women's-specific Daystar 16 is CamelBak®'s ultimate grab-and-go pack with enough features for a quick out-and-back adventure. It has a 2.5-litre Crux™ Reservoir for hours of hydration on the trail and 15.5 litres of cargo space for your gear. Other features include side stretch pockets for water bottles, attachment points for poles and extra gear and an adjustable sternum strap and compression straps to stabilise your load. Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
Fits torso length 38-48cm
Breathable Air Mesh back panel for lightweight comfort and air flow
Adjustable sternum strap for a custom fit and increased stability
Tube Trap™ management keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
Compression straps to stabilise you load
5 exterior pockets
Essentials Organisation pockets for your small essentials
Side stretch pockets expands for and extra water bottle or other items to keep to hand
Secure zipped pocket to essentials safe and close to hand
Stretch overflow pocket allows you to quickly stash or shed an extra layer
Attachment points for extra gear
2.5-litre Crux™ Reservoir:
Easy open/close leak-proof cap
Leak-proof on/off lever lets you access water when you want it and prevents leaks when you don't
Ergonomic handle for one hand fill
Reservoir baffle creates a low profile fit for easy pack loading and less water sloshing
100% BPA/BPS/BPF free
HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube (does not protect you from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms)
Big Bite™ Valve is an easy bite and sip valve that self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
Hydration Capacity 2.5 Litres
Cargo Capacity 13.5 Litres
Dimensions 8.4 x 7.1 x 5.6cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.