This allows you the freedom to transfer workout data from your fitness equipment to your smart device and charge it at the same time. Track your fitness info on the Sole app, or have your data transferred to other compatible fitness apps. The Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer is designed for the commercial environment without compromising on convenience, comfort, reliability and aesthetic appeal. The extra smooth action of the Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer comes from the combination of the ergonomically designed foot pedals, ultra long stride length, and the perfectly balanced self-generating flywheel system. This smooth action along with the easy to use console will keep you and your clients happy, workout after workout. If people enjoy the experience proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs they are far more likely to adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The Spirit CE800 elliptical cross trainer features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 51cm stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 14kg flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback. A built-in cooling fan helps to keep you comfortable throughout your workout and the integrated 2 degree pronation of the foot pedals ensures you are in an ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 character message centre, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Calories
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: Electromagnetic - 40 levels
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Train: Front action, Integrated generator with 13.5kg flywheel
- Power: Generator
- Flywheel: 13.5kg
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Product Weight: 110kg
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Dimensions: 1990mm L x 720mm W x 1710mm H
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.