Experience top-tier performance with a fit unlike any headlamp you’ve experienced thanks to its 3D slim-fit construction.
With a front profile of only 9 mm and weighing only 69 g, this headlamp sits flush on the forehead without worry of bounce or slippage. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry for any activity and the rechargeable battery means you can leave the alkalines behind.
Max Output 330 Lumens
Red Night Vision Included
Front Panel Tilts Down
40 hours on LO, 3.5 Hours on HIGH
Recharge Via Micro USB
Available in 4 Colors
1. On/Off/Lock Button - Switch between modes and lock HeadLamp to prevent accidental contact
2. Flood Lens - Great for wide angle light, up to 100 Lm
3. Spot Lens - Great for task lighting or illuminating your path, up to 230 Lm
4. Articulating Front Bezel - Angle your light to where you need it
5. Moisture-Wicking Smart Fabric - Keeps your forehead comfortable and dry during activity
6. Easy-Adjust Clips - Slides to fit head sizes from children to adults with helmets
7. Recharge Via Micro-USB - Leave the alkalines at home and recharge using BioLite gear or an outlet
8. Reflective Strip - Enhances visibility from behind
9. Battery Indicator LEDs - Monitor your battery power remaining
Lumens - 330 Lm Total - 230 Lm Spot - 100 Lm Flood
Battery - 900 mAh, 3.4 Wh Li-on, USB Rechargeable
Inputs - Micro-USB Charge In and charge through
In The Box - HeadLamp Mini - Micro USB Cord
Water Resistance - IPX4
Weight - 69 g)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.