With the best volume-to-weight ratio of any running vest or pack, this stealthy vest is ultra-comfortable,
functional, and fast.
Includes 2 Body Bottle 500s.
Compatible with 2L Reservoir (not included).
- The Women’s Halo has the best volume to weight ratio of any vest on the market.
- Wear it like your favorite shirt but rely on it to power the best runs of your life.
- The Comfort Cinch 2.0 technology is the most comfortable and easiest way to adjust the fit, and the material is silky smooth to the touch.
- The Comfort Cinch 2.0 further
reduces weight and the footprint of the closure mechanisms, while enhancing the original design of the Comfort Cinch™ by improving articulation of the adjustment points and promoting easier access to adjustment.
Materials: 150g Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, Stretch Woven Nylon / Spandex with DWR, Power Net Mesh
- Carries all the necessary equipment for UTMB
- Hook and loop sternum adjustability
- Lightweight and breathability coupled with durable stretch
- Comfort Cinch 2.0 - more minimal and adjustable
- Redesigned trekking pole holder minimizes bounce and snaps out of the way when not in use
- Rear compression for better weight distribution and gear stash
SM: 53 - 92cm
MD: 62 - 102cm
LG: 71 - 108cm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.