A semi-rectangular bag containing 400g of Nikwax 800 loft power Hydrophobic Down, which will retain loft throughout the night. Lower Comfort rating of -5°C and Comfort rating of 0°C. The Domex Starlite is all about versatility. The semi rectangular design gives you more leg space over mummy style sleeping bags. The twin zip design means the bag temperature can easily be regulated by opening it from both the bottom or the top. The zip can also join two sleeping bags of the same zip design together creating a sleeping bag for two, or more room for just one if you like your space!
- Semi-rectangular shape provides more leg room than mummy style bags
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- Twin (side and bottom) zips allow separate body and foot temperature control. When fully unzipped the bag can be used as a duvet
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
- Comfort Rating: 0°C
- Lower Comfort Rating: -5°C
- Outer fabric: 20D/400T polyester
- Lining: 20D/400T polyester
- Filling: 400g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
- Construction: Box wall
- Zips: Twin zip, right hand
- Weight: 1kg
- Volume: 8 litres
- Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder) /65cm (width at foot)
- Weight: 1.15kg
- Volume: 8 litres
- Dimensions: 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder)/65cm (width at foot)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.