Portable & Foldable
The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 7kg. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
Intelligent Solar Power
The Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
Durable, Dust & Water Resistant
The Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides extra protection against ultraviolet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
Kickstand Case Provides protection for the solar panel during transportation. The carrying case also doubles up as a kickstand, which enables you to position the solar power in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstructions.
Portable & Self-supportable
Carry this 15-pound panel in a case that doubles as a stand, giving you the best angle for solar charging.
So Much More Sun
32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series or in parallel.
Waterproof & Durable
Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this seamless panel is submersible up to a meter for 30 minutes, and an ETFE film protects against ultraviolet rays.
Unfolded Dims : 158 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
Folded Dims : 42 × 51.4 × 2.4 cm
Weight : 7 kg (Solar Panel 5 kg)
Warranty : 12 Months
Rated Power : 160W(±5W)
Efficiency : 21%–22%
Connector Type : Mc4
Open Circuit Voltage : 21.4V (Vmp 18.2V)
Short Circuit Current : 9.6A (Imp 8.8A)
Cell Type : Monocrystalline Silicon
Operating & Storage Temperature : -4°F To 185°F
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.