Adventurer SC 1st Aid Kit
The ultimate expedition first aid kit for group tramps and adventures.
Includes the 48-page Aide guidebook and can carry your other small tools and equipment safe and dry. Makes an ideal first aid hub for sea kayakers, rafters, outdoor guides, or a group of trampers.
SIZE: 290mm x 200mm
MATERIALS: Main walls are 420D PU coated nylon with 6mm high frequency welds. Buckle is 20mm acetal.
1 X Full 48-page Aide guidebook
1 X A1 Adhesive bandages (15 per pack)
1 X A2 Adhesive bandage strip (10 per pack)
3 X A3 Wound closure strips (3 per pack)
6 X A4 Non-stick dressing
1 x A5 Adhesive wound fabric (1m)
4 x B3 Iodine wipes
1 x B4 Saline solution (15ml)
2 x C1 Conforming bandage
1 x C2 Strapping tape
1 x C3 Triangular bandage
1 x D1 Scissors
1 x D2 Tweezers
1 x D3 Capsule with 3 safety pins, 3 needles, & 2 bandage fasteners
2 x D4 Personal medicine capsule
5 x D5 Zip-lock bags
1 x D6 Marker pen
1 x D7 Disposable scalpel
2 x E1 Gloves ? nitrile rubber (pair)
1 x E2 Face shield
4 x E3 Cleansing wipes
1 x E4 Hand disinfecting gel (25ml)
Material Shell: 420D PU coated Nylon with 6 mm high frequency Welds
Material Buckle: 20 mm Acetal
Dimensions: H 290 x W 200 mm
Closure: Waterproof Roll Closure
Waterproof Rating: IPx4
Dust Rating: IP6x
Weight: 650 grams
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.