AVIANT IMMUNE SUPPORT C is a high dose Vitamin C powder for an added immune boost when you need it most. Each serve contains 3250mg of vitamin c in an easy to consume drink powder mix flavoured with real orange juice.
Studies indicate that frequent high dosing of Vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery period following a viral infection - effectively reducing the severity of symptoms from common colds and flu.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps support and enhance the immune system during viral infections.
AVIANT IMMUNE SUPPORT C contains 2 forms of Vitamin C: Sodium Ascorbate (a generally more tolerated form) and Ascorbic Acid.
Vitamin C 2890mg (from Sodium Ascorbate) eqv Sodium 364mg
Vitamin C 364mg (Ascorbic Acid)
Freeze Dried Orange Juice Powder
Serving Size 1x level teaspoon (4g) in a glass of water or juice
Servings per pack
125g = 31 serves - one month supply
250g = 62 serves - two month supply
Recommended Use Adults - 1-2 serves per day.
In times of acute need (adults only) - up to 4 doses per day.
• Always read the label and use as directed.
• This product may cause bowel looseness. Adjust dose accordingly.
• Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
• Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
• Considered suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• If you are on any medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product.
• If symptoms persist, see your health care professional without delay.
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.