The PTP CoreBall is a versatile pro-grade gym ball that can be used during core stability and flexibility exercises.
In particular, using a CoreBall can help activate the muscles surrounding the abdomen, the pelvic floor and the back, which act as the important foundation to all functional movements and daily activity in general.
The range of exercises included will help you make the most of your CoreBall and help you correct or maintain a proper spine alignment.
Incorporate a CoreBall into your exercise routine for a fun and efficient workout and discover all the benefits for yourself.
This particular Steel Grey CoreBall is PTPs largest CoreBall and features a 75 cm diameter, which makes it suitable for individuals who are over 185 cm (or almost 6 ft 1) tall.
All PTP CoreBalls come with a bonus pump for added convenience.
- Made in Australia to the highest quality standards
- Free of BPA, phthalates and led unlike most stability balls
- Over 50 exercises included, designed by a Pilates Expert & Movement Therapist
- Can be used as an office chair replacement for posture correction
- Anti-burst structure, anti-slip texture and weight rated up to 1000 kg (2200 lb)
- Great way to recruit more muscles for an efficient workout
- Usable in combination with the PTP PowerTubes/PowerTubes+
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.