Klymit KSB Double Down Sleeping Bag
The Klymit KSB Double Down Sleeping Bag has plenty of room for two and thoughtfully designed for 3-season comfort. This sleeping bag is exceptionally warm, lightweight and packs down nice and easily.
- It’s made of a soft, DWR-treated sil-nylon fabric and insulated with lofty, 650-fill-power down that's easy to compress and pack.
- The unique baffle design prevents the insulation from shifting throughout the night and eliminates air movement inside the bag.
- The oversized hood can accommodate two large pillows, while the built-in pad sleeve on the underside can fit most double sleeping pads.
- A four-way anti-snag zipper allows you to remove the top half of the bag for use as a comforter.
- Dual-adjusting collars and hoods let each sleeper customise their side of the bag to suit their sleeping preferences.
- Fabric: sil-nylon
- Insulation: 650fp down
- Temperature rating: -1°C
- Oversized hood
- Dual-adjusting collar and hood
- Anti-snag 4-way YKK zipper
- Tall side baffling
- Removable top
- Built-in double pad sleeve
- Dimensions: 208.3cm x 116.8cm
- Dimensions, packed: 22.9cm x 45.7cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.