The Spec Ops Elite HP4 features the elite level 22 MP image capabilities and the industry’s best invisible “Night Vision” IR illumination. With an adjustable flash feature that can extend the invisible IR flash range out to 27 metres users will soon agree that they are getting the market’s finest invisible nighttime imagery. The HP4 features a super quick 0.1-0.7 adjustable trigger speed.
Other features include a 2“colour viewing screen, Smart IR Video technology, and the SD Card Management option that allows users to overwrite older images on the SD card if the memory is full. Finally, with the ability to work with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards, the Spec Ops Elite HP4 is perfect for a security application as well as monitoring game animals.
Idea camera for monitoring game animals or as a Security application.
22 MP Picture Quality
2” Color Viewing Screen
Invisible Black Flash (no glow) Infrared LED Illumination at Night
Adjustable IR Flash Up To 27 metres (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
0.1 - 0.7 second Adjustable Trigger Speed
1080p HD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length) (30fps and 60fps Settings Available)
Adjustable Detection Range up to 25 metres.
0.5 Second Recovery Time between Images
Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
SD Card Management Options
Smart IR Video
Selectable Start / Stop Image Timer
Long Battery Life from 8 AA batteries (Not Included)
Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline, Rechargeable and Lithium Batteries
Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
Multilingual Programming Menu
12-volt External Power Jack
Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
¼” -20 Tripod Socket
Compact Case Size 125mm x 100mm x 63mm
Metal Tree Mount Bracket
Time-lapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.