With 600 lumens of brightness and a 150 metre beam range yet weighing only 158 grams, the MH10 offers an impressive brightness to weight ratio.
Not only is it lightweight and bright, but it is jammed full of features including Ledlenser's patented Advanced Focus System, Smart Light Technology with 3 light functions and a rear red safety light.
The headlamp comes with a coloured filter set (red and green) so that it can be adapted for a variety of uses. Ledlenser's Advanced Focus System still works with the filters, so you can have a seamless transition from floodlight to long-distance spotlight in any colour.
- Smart Light Technology (SLT) which offers 3 different light functions (high power, med power, low power) and 2 energy modes (constant current & energy saving).
- Advanced Focus System brings a seamless transition from broad floodlight to sharply focused long-distance beam.
- Rechargeable which is better for the environment.
- Tiltable lamp head so you can angle the light where you need it.
- Energy Status indicator shows a low battery warning + charge indicator.
- Detachable, washable headband made from high quality material that absorbs sweat, is comfortable to wear and soft against your skin.
- Rear red light for increased safety.
- Transport lock prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
- Temperature Control System cools the light down so it never overheats.
- USB Port 3.0 for easy and fast recharging.
- Brightness (High) 600 lumens
- Brightness (Mid) 250 lumens
- Brightness (Low) 10 lumens
- Beam Range (High) 150m
- Beam Range (Mid) 100m
- Beam Range (Low) 20m
- Burn Time (High) 10 hours
- Burn Time (Mid) 15 hours
- Burn Time (Low) 120 hours
- Water resistance IPX4
- Weight 158g
- Battery CR18650 Li-ion rechargeable (included)
- SLT Light Functions High Power, Med Power, Low Power
- Recharge time 6 hours
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.