Designed to take the constant punishment of a commercial gym environment, rest easy knowing you have the most advanced and strongest technology in the industry with the Spirit CT800 treadmill. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit CT800 treadmill will meet your needs. There are several keys areas that define a well-designed treadmill - all Spirit treadmills offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics.
The Spirit CT800 treadmill is designed to take the constant punishment of the commercial environment. Its heavy gauge steel frame, durable powder coated paint finish with aluminium side rails and console mast will stay looking good for years. Highly efficient heat management extends the life of the treadmill; the dual cooling fans circulate air around the motor and control systems reducing heat overload which means expensive components last much longer.
- Console: Large blue LED matrix window with 20 Character message centre and integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Pulse
- Programs: 10
- Speed: 0.8-20kph
- Incline: 0-15%
- Heart Rate: Contact and Telemetric - chest strap not included
- Drive Motor: 3.0 continuous hp AC drive with grade H insulation
- Running Surface: 560mm x 1520mm
- Frame: Heavy gauge high strength steel with durable powder-coat paint and aluminium console masts
- Product Weight: 160kg
- Max User Weight: 200kg
- Dimensions: 2130mm L x 890mm W x 1450mm H
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.