Great pack for overnight trips. This reliable, durable backpack with the adjustable V Comfort Vario carrying system is a clever combination of efficient load transfer, lightness and flexibility, while the carefully considered features guarantee comfort and easy use.
- V Comfort Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with throat extension
- Removable divider between main and base compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axe
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Padded ventilated hip flaps
- Side compression straps with side release buckle
- Grab handles at front and back
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Key holder inside lid pocket
- Bottom drawn high at the sides with all-round compression straps
- Side pockets made of an elastic expandable material
- Large zipped front pocket
- Rain cover included
- Hydration system compatible
- First Aid Compartment in lid (contents not included)
- Recommended load capacity of up to 15kg
- Carrying System: V Comfort Vario-System
- Volume: 48 litres
- Weight: 1.75kg
- Dimensions: 70 x 29 x 20cm
- Material: T-Square Rip / 450 HD Polyoxford / T-Snow Crust
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.