A lightweight, universal crampon designed to meet classical demands. G10 is compact (with only ten points), user friendly (short, non-aggressive points), simple to size (rapid, tool-free adjustment system), and will fit a any size boot (you may need long bar if size 45 or higher boot). The New Classic binding can be used on flexible boots, or those with the soles moulded directly to the upper. In addition, the entire adjustment mechanism may be replaced with a simple nut and bolt; while this reduces weight, future length adjustments will require tools. G10 is perfect for ski touring, trekking, or for women and children (whose short, boot sole lengths don't require many points underneath them).
- Manufactured from Chromoly steel using new technology which is exclusive to Grivel at this time.
- Four anti-shear points, perpendicular to the line of the boot, improve security during descents.
- Fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits most.
- Comes with a regular flex bar
- Weight 850g per pair
- Easily collapsed for transportation. By placing a bolt (included) through the front of the arch piece, it will remain centered, reducing the overall length of the collapsed crampon.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.