This lightweight single-sack design is at home on any day hike or mountain climb. Weighing in at only 890 grams, with the Thermal Mold carrying system and the detachable belt hip strap, the Cima Di Basso 35 will sit well against the body, no matter how rough the terrain. The top compression always keeps the backpack in place and can also be used to attach climbing ropes. Its smart design looks great too!
Keep your Cima Di Basso 35 dry with a #S Tatonka Rain Flap cover
- Thermal Mold Carrying System
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axe
- Fixation for climbing rope or skis
- Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Removable waist belt
- Compression straps at sides
- Gear loops on front and on lid
- Large equipment loop on the side
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Side pockets made of an elastic, expandable material
- Hydration system compatible
- Carrying System: Thermal Mold Carrying System
- Volume: 35 litres
- Weight: 890g
- Dimensions: 58 x 28 x 16cm
- Material: 420 HD Nylon / reTex 6.6 / Cordura® 500 DEN
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.