The ladies' tramping backpack, tried and tested over many years with loads of up to 25kg, has been made even better in the updated version. The reworked V2 carrying system is made lighter thanks to the use of new materials, and the three-dimensional hip strap that is adapted to the female form.
- V2 Carrying System Women
- Removable divider between main and base compartments
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axe
- Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Compression straps on sides
- Compression straps over sleeping bag compartment
- Grab handle at front and back
- Robust, durable No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- 3D zipped front opening for main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with key holder
- Side pockets made of an elastic, expandable material
- Large zipped front pocket
- Rain cover included
- Hydration system compatible
- First Aid compartment (contents not included)
- Carrying System: V2-System Women
- Volume: 50 litres + 10 litres
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Dimensions: 68 x 30 x 22cm
- Material: Textreme 6.6 / T-Rain Rip / T-Snow Crust / Cordura® 500 DEN
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.