We took our award winning Fly Creek HV tent and built it using Easton® carbon fiber poles and Dyneema® Composite Fabrics to create the ultimate, light weight structure, engineered to handle the elements like no other tent on earth.
High-volume architecture increases the usable interior space and adds more usable volume to the vestibule
Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
Single-door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
Side-access vestibule provides dry front entry
Dyneema® Composite Fabric is respected as the premium brand for Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. This fabric is ultralight weight, 100% rainproof and has a high dimensional stability that resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes. Its unique structure creates a fabric with extremely high-tear strength and allows for welded construction, which eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing its durability and waterproofness.
Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxy, roomy living space
Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
Construction + Materials
Fly and floor are ultra-lightweight Dyneema® Composite Fabrics, 100% rainproof, with high-dimensional stability
Tent body is breathable nylon ripstop
Welded construction eliminates seams and the need for seam tape
Easton® carbon fiber poles are lightweight and flexible, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
3 interior mesh pockets & 6 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
Footprint - sold separately
Dyneema® patch kit included
Fast Fly setup available
Specs + Sizing
Trail Weight 510g
Packed Weight: 652g
Fast Fly Weight: 425g
Packed Size: 13 x 47cm
Floor Area: 2.6 m²
Vestibule Area: 0.65 m²
Footprint Weigh: 113g
Number of Seasons 3
Number of Doors 1
Intended Use Fast & Light
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.