Whether your goal is losing weight or training for your next big event the Fuel 16 has all the tools to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The hi torque 2.0hp motor will drive the mat up to 16kph (the majority of average joggers run at 10-12kph) so whether you start out walking or jogging the easy reach speed and incline adjustments will make for easy progress in manageable increments.
To help keep you motivated the Fuel 16 has 12 built-in programs along with contact heart rate sensors designed for the walker or runner who wants to maintain and measure their fitness program in all conditions.
The hydraulically assisted soft drop foldaway mechanism provides for an easy storage option when the machine is not in use.
Console: 120mm x 70mm Multi-screen LCD Display
Console Feedback: Calories, Distance, Incline, Pulse, Speed, Time
Incline: 0-12 levels
Heart Rate: Contact
Drive Motor: 2.0hp
Running Surface: 15" x 47" (400mm x 1200mm)
Frame: Heavy duty powder coated tube
Water Bottle Holder: Yes
MP3/iPod Capable: No
Product Weight: 60kg
Max User Weight: 120kg
Dimensions: 1600mm L x 740mm W x 1250mm H
Commercial Quality: No
North Island $85.00
South Island $95.00
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIME FRAME ALLOW UP TO 10-14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
OVERSIZED ITEM - CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO RURAL ADDRESSES
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.