Vipole high quality poles are exclusively distributed in NZ by Gearshop. Designed and manufactured in Italy, they are made from quality materials with specialised technical know how and workmanship. Great quality Italian poles at great prices.
The Vipole Single Walker Walking Pole is a versatile pole that combines quicklock technology with the strength of aluminium.
- Aluminium is the best material for the construction of poles, it’s resistant, well suited to the various components a pole requires and last but not least, it is nature friendly because it is completely recyclable. Vipole exclusively uses 7075 - F56 aeronautic league aluminium.
- To guarantee protection from external agents, all aluminum components undergo an anodizing process, which makes them resistant to oxidation and corrosion.
- Thin shaft technology allows to reduce the diameters of the pole's stages, decreasing them respectively to 12, 14 and 16mm. The result is a lighter and better balanced pole with reduced swing effect and wind resistance.
- T walking grip with soft cork insert
- Adjustable wrist cord
- The quicklock system allows to adjust the pole length quickly and easily. Simply pull the lever, adjust the length and lock.
- Carbide tip
- Basket 32 mm
- Weight: 235 gr
- 53 cm closed and extends up to 100 cm open
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.