These athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials. With their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any trip.
- Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options for storage. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside.
- The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when tramping.
- Stretch front compartment
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with pull-forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- Inner separator pocket
- Mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loops
- Stretch side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps
- Double-layered base.
Weight: 1730 g
Volume: 50 +10 litre
Size: 76 / 32 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Super Polytex / Ripstop 210 / Macro Lite 210