ACR C-STROBE ™ H2O LED W/CLIP
With 3 modes of operation (strobe, steady-on, SOS), the ACR C-Strobe H2O Water Activated Personal Distress Strobe Light boasts a 45 lumen LED that operates typically for 120 hours continuously in strobe mode. The C-Strobe H2O model includes two activation methods; the light can easily be activated with a simple push of the On/Off button or when in the armed position, can be activated automatically when immersed in water, making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The hook and loop fastener strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- 3 Modes — Strobe, Steady-On and SOS
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours (strobe mode)
- Waterproof — Tested for 24 hrs at 1m
- Water activation sensors — Automatic activation when in contact with water
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two AA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Operational life: >120 hr at 30 degrees C (>100 hr at -1 degrees C)
- Operation: Manual On/Off button or Water Activation
- Activation: Water or Manual Activation
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 1m
- Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
- Light type: Strobe / Steady-On / SOS
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Dimensions: 14.1 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.0 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.