The Expedition Downtube Pack is designed for storing items underneath the downtube on bikes without accessory mounts. The downtube bag securely fastens to the downtube and similar diameter tubes to provide a versatile and compressible storage space for spares and long-distance essentials. It has enough capacity for a 710ml water bottle, allowing it to be used as a bottle holder bag for bikes with limited bottle storage space within the main triangle. Downtube bags for bikepacking bring the benefits of accessory mounts, with the freedom to mount the bag wherever it is needed. The single motion velcro attachment and stability system means the pack mounts securely and easily to tubes of varying diameters. The waterproof, seam-welded construction ensures the contents remain clean and dry.
- Single motion velcro attachment
- Fits water bottles up to 710 ml and features a roll down closure
- Pull tab at base for ease of access
- Reflective exterior graphics for increased visibility
- Stability system for added security and placement options
- Waterproof, seam-welded construction
- Width: 8cm
- Height: 8cm
- Length: 18 - 26cm
- Weight: 80cm
Please note: we do not recommend mounting the Expedition Downtube Pack on tubes with a circumference of less than 9.5cm, such as seat stays and forks.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.