With the Aquamira WaterBasics Gravity Flow Filtration Kit all you need is two standard water containers to set up a gravity powered filtration system. The Kit includes WaterBasics GRN Line Protection with the convenience of Series II connectivity to easily connect to most standard water storage containers including Jugs and Carboys. Simply screw the GRN Line Filter directly into the threaded cap of the clean container, and then connect the feed tube to the unfiltered water container. Place the unfiltered container higher than the clean container, give a few squeezes on the primer bulb to start the water flow, and then sit back and let Newton do all the work for you. In about the same time as it takes to make a lemonade and kick your feet up, you can have a gallon of filtered water with GRN Line Protection from chemicals, bacteria and protozoan cysts. You can depend on WaterBasics.
The WaterBasics Series II filter included in the kit connects easily to any WaterBasics water bottle cap, to standard water storage containers, and our unique WaterBasics pump. Fewer fittings means one filter is all you need to provide the needed protection for you and your family without worrying about “will it fit?”
The power of gravity enables the Waterbasics Gravity Flow Filtration Kit to produce safe, clean drinking water for you and your family. You have important things to do, and pushing or pulling on a pump is probably not one of them. A few squeezes of the primer bulb starts the process of gravity “pulling” the water through the filter. The weight of the water provides the potential energy to convert contaminated water to GRN Line protected water without breaking a sweat.
GRN Line Protection.
Series II Connectivity.
80 Gallon Capacity.
High Flow. (500ml/min.)
Lightweight, Compact & Inexpensive.
Packs easily for emergency, outdoor or camping use
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.