Setup basecamp quickly and easily in the freestanding Chimney Creek tent. With room for the whole family and more, this three-season tent is made for ample headroom and living space on your next car camping adventure and beyond.
Spacious family or group tent with two large doors and two vestibules
Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
Media pockets located above the sleeping area let you route earbud cords cleanly from phones or other devices
Attach gear lofts and other accessories with multiple interior loops
Color coded webbing and buckles make set up a snap
Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability Smooth opening with easy-grip zipper pulls
To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
Construction + Materials
Fly is ripstop polyester with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating Tent body is breathable ripstop polyester mesh
Floor is polyester taffeta with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating Stakes included: 13 7" lightweight aluminum hook stakes
Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors 8 interior pockets and media corner on lower pocket 6" tall interior mesh corner pockets on tent floor
Stuff sack included
Specs + Sizing
Trail Weight 5.07kg
Packed Weight 5.39kg
Fast Fly Weight 3.91kg
Packed Size 64 x 28cm
Floor Area 60ft² / 5.6m²
Head Height 173cm
Vestibule Area 1.6m² / 1m²
Footprint Weight 425g
Number of Seasons 3
Number of Doors 2
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.