You've got ultralight adventuring down to a science, right? Your pack and 90% of its contents is totally dialed in for fast and light on-trail travel in warm temps, but one thing is weighing you down. Even in those warm summer months, as soon as you get up high or down low near water, that chilly quilt or bulky old bag you've been using since high school is not cutting it. The Pluton UL is a highly compressible sleeping bag filled with an incredibly lightweight and packable 850-fill DownTek™ insulation. It will keep you warm and keep your pack light, whether that's a backpack, bikepack or packraft.
Highly compressible, crazylight minimalist mummy bag for your fast and light adventures
Minimalist hood with drawcord
Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
Full-length zipper can be opened up for quilt use and provides easy temperature regulation
178cm YKK #3 locking zipper
Ergonomic foot-box construction provides more loft and warmth
Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Storage sack & stuff sack included
Traditional mummy style sleeping bag
Bag Weight: 454g
Fill Weight: 227g
Compressed Bag Size: 10 x 13cm
Stuff Sack Size: 15 x 27cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.