The new Q-Core Deluxe has become the most comfortable sleeping pad on the planet. This pad utilizes minimalist I-Beam construction to reduce weight and provide consistent stability, built-in advanced heat-reflective technology, and an ultra-comfortable and super-quiet quilted two-way stretch top that provides a cushioned pillow-soft sleeping surface. Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad no matter where your camping adventures take you.
- Rated to -9 deg celcius
- Most comfortable pads on the planet
- Light and compact 3 season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
- High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
Size: Regular 50cm x 183cm Weight: 652g
Size: Long 50cm x 198cm Weight: 709g
Size: Wide Regular 63.5 x 183cm Weight: 737g
Size: Wide Long 63.5cm x 198cm Weight: 850g
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.