Pack it in, pack it out, keep it dry.
Whatever gear you're hauling on the boat or in your pack, chances are you may want to keep it dry. These carry-all gear bags are easy to pack and stash with a smooth exterior that slides with little resistance into a backpack or clipped to your gear pile.
Ultralight dry bags with Hypalon™ roll-top closure for waterproof gear storage
Made of ultralight nylon with silicone and polyurethane coatings for maximum durability, tear strength and waterproofing
Waterproof seams taped with high quality Bemis seam tape
Wide mouth design that tapers down to an oval base for easy packing
Oval shape makes multiple bags easy to stack and discourages rolling when laid on their side
D ring on the roll top for securing bags
Be sure to close your dry bag properly to keep water out. Start by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and roll 3-4 times before clipping the buckle for the most secure closure.
NOTE: Not intended for full submersion
Take extra care when storing any electronics. Double bagging or using cases designed specifically for electronics is recommended
Small 12 Ltr Packed Weight: 42 g Stuff Sack Size: 20 cm x 13 cm x 51 cm
Med 19 Ltr Packed Weight: 57 g Stuff Sack Size: 24 cm x 17 cm x 55 cm
Large 32 Ltr Packed Weight: 70 g Stuff Sack Size: 28 cm x 20 cm x 58 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.