Get the Campstove 2, Kettle and Grill together & SAVE
The award-winning BioLite CampStove's latest upgrade features 50% more power, an integrated battery, and an updated LED dashboard for improved control and feedback. Burning only wood, the CampStove 2's fan creates a smokeless fire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes while turning its heat into usable electricity. Compatible with the KettlePot and Portable Grill, cook up wood-fired meals and charge devices using only the sticks around you.
BioLite cooks your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use. By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you're reducing your carbon footprint.
• Fast to boil: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 litre of water*
• Fire power output (peak): 3.4 kw (lo) 5.5 kw (hi)
• USB power output: Max continuous: 2W @5V, Peak: 4W @5V
• Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
• Burns sticks, pine cones, pellets and other biomass
• Packed size: Height 20.95cm, Width 12.7cm
* Boil times differ depending on strength of fire, pot used, altitude and surrounding conditions
BioLite Campstove Kettle Pot
Pours like a kettle. Cooks like a pot.
Bring a single piece of cookware without sacrificing functionality or space with the KettlePot. Whether you are making a pot of coffee to start your day or cooking a meal for four at the end of a long hike, the KettlePot is a true grab-and-go system.
13.2cm x 25.9cm
Max fill: 1.5L
Includes: Stainless Steel Pot Kettle Lid, Bowl, Stuff Sack
BioLite Portable Grill
The Portable Grill provides a safe, seamless, and fun way to cook your favourite foods on the wood-burning CampStove. The unique design allows you to keep sizzling while your fire keeps burning, all without the need for charcoal or propane.
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.