Built to support any adventure, the Flare is an emergency headlamp that’s lightweight and compact, while remaining extremely robust.
Featuring 40 lumens of dependable light that runs off two Lithium CR2032 batteries housed in a burly aluminum housing, the Flare stows easily in a chalk bag zip pocket, a glove box, or emergency kit and can be deployed in any weather thanks to its IP67 submersible waterproof construction. The low-profile headband keeps the Flare minimal yet secure when worn. In addition to its low and full-strength white modes, the Flare includes red, strobe, and SOS modes to complete the Flare’s undisputed status as the ultimate emergency light at the ready for any mission.
- Emits 40 lumens on full strength white setting
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and packable design
- Settings include low and full-strength white, red, strobe, and SOS modes
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof – Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.
- Always ready for use, can be stored with batteries installed for 10 years
- Runs on two coin-cell Lithium CR2032 batteries, included
- Batteries - 2 x CR2032 (included)
- Dimensions - 10.5 x 11.5 x 4.2 cm
- IPX Rating - IP 67
- Lumens - 40
- Max Burntime - FL1 10.5 H; reserve 5 H (highest setting) 18 H (lowest setting)
- Max Distance - (High) 1 m, (Low) 1 m
- Weight - 27 g with batteries
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.