100% Waterproof boot length sock with a dense resilient terry cushioned footbed, heel and ankle - ideal for outdoor activities where a balance of warmth and breathability are desired.
Comprising 3 layers, the Mightweight boot length StormSock features a dense resilient terry pad footbed, heel and ankle for warmth and cushioning.… Primarily knit from Merino Wool, known for its anti-bacterial, anti-odour and moisture management properties, the sock will keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. The outer layer sock, made from nylon, protects the Hydrotech waterproof breathable membrane against abrasion from the boot. Lycra knit through every course gives the sock Bridgedale’s performance fit and together with the flat toe seam and elastic arch support ensure the sock remains in place and doesn’t cause any hotspots. The stretch PU membrane and clever matrix lamination process that bonds the three layers of Bridgedale’s Stormsock together ensure they have class leading stretch built right in, wear after wear. Bridgedale’s best-selling length, our boot length comfortably sits above the ankle cuff of standard walking boots. Covering the leg up to the mid-calf our boot length can be easily be protected from water ingress with waterproof trousers or gaiters.
Outer : 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane
Inner : 54% Merino, 36% Polyester, 7.5% Nylon, 2.5% Elastane
Membrane : 100% PU
Small = UK 3-5.5, Med = UK 6-8.5, Large = UK 9-11.5, XL = UK 11+
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.