When you just want hydration and just the basics on your bike adventure, take the Classic Light. Features include an Air Support™ Light back-panel and ventilated harness for effective cooling and ultimate breathability, a 1.5-litre Crux™ Reservoir for fast and fumble free refills, 1 litre of gear space for essentials and an inbuilt helmet carry.
Torso fit range: 38-53cm
Lightweight and durable materials
Air Support™ Light back-panel is designed with body mapping technology to identify and ventilate the areas of your body that generate the most heat
Ventilated harness is lightweight and breathable
Adjustable sternum strap offers a custom fit and increased stability
Tube Trap management keeps your drinking tube secure and accessible when you need it
Secure zipped phone pocket to keep small essentials safe and easy to access
Built in helmet carry to stow and secure your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing it
Reflectivity for added safety in low light conditions
Light loop lets you clip on a light for added safety in low light conditions
1.5-litre Crux™ Reservoir:
Easy open/close leak-proof cap
Leak-proof on/off lever lets you access water when you want it and prevents leaks when you don't
Ergonomic handle for one hand fill
100% BPA/BPS/BPF free
HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube (does not protect you from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms)
Big Bite™ Valve is an easy bite and sip valve that self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
Quick Link™ System makes it easy to remove the reservoir from your pack by disconnecting the drink tube with an auto shut off to prevent leakage
Pack weight: 170g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.