Lightweight, robust harness with adjustable leg loops
Edge-Load Construction on the waist and legs
Auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs
Elastic straps that connect the waist and legs with steel hooks
Patented No-Twist belay loop
4 reinforced gear loops, chalk bag loop
Hub racking biner compatible
The Air CR has become a popular choice for ice climbing and light and fast rock climbers alike due to its unparalleled blend of lightweight and comfort. The new Air CR has been redesigned to be even more comfortable and even more durable. Edge-load construction keeps the harness light while a new ergonomic cut with 3 mm of perforated EVA foam and soft 3D mesh also make it extremely comfortable for long days on the rock. The new external mesh is extremely resistant to wear and tear from rubbing in off-widths and chimneys. 4 webbing reinforced gear loops are positioned for easy access to gear and 3 Hub accessory biner attachments allow ice climbers to rack up to 18 screws with 6 positioned close to the front for extremely fast access.
No-Twist Belay Loop: Yes
Flat Link Leg Straps: No
Haul Loop: Chalk
Drop Seat: Yes
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.