Thick 1.4-in (36mm) oval shaft and large plastic T-grip for a secure grip
Handle slides into blade for packability
Fast deployment by pulling on handle
Includes carrying bag equipped with straps for lashing to a pack
The durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum alloy blade has a smooth surface and epoxy coating to minimize snow sticking. Four holes in the blade permit use as a snow anchor and rigging of a shoulder sling. The fixed shaft has the benefit of simplicity and helps reduce weight.
Blade Dimensions: 22 x 25 cm
Shaft Length: 38 cm
Blade Material: Aluminum
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.