Recommended for children from 5 to 10 years old not exceeding 85 lbs (40 kg)
• Adjustable waist and legs with Sliding Belt System
• Comfortable 6 mm EVA foam padding
• New auto-locking steel buckles on the waist and legs
• Patented No-Twist belay loop
• Patented and improved Flat Link elastic straps with drop seat
• 2 webbing reinforced gear loops
• Chalk bag loop
• Available in 2 colors
The Jasper JR is a full-featured harness that kids love to wear because it is just like what their parents are wearing. In fact, with the updates for 2014, even the colors and styling details are the same. The Sliding Belt System on the waist and legs allows the fit to be perfectly fine-tuned for exceptional safety and comfort. Newly designed auto-locking buckles on the waist and legs are easy to operate and deliver maximum friction to lock the webbing in place once the right fit is negotiated. The Jasper JR even has the same patented systems as its parent harness with the No-Twist belay loop (a special loop inside the main loop holds the belay carabiner to prevent it from shifting) and an update to our Flat Link elastic that connects the waist belt and leg loops in the rear. A special pull tab where the elastic connects to the waist delivers faster, more precise adjustment and an even lower profile. Two molded gear loops keep draws at the ready and a new chalk bag loop round out the features on this big rig built for little bodies. Note: Sit harnesses for children may be used alone only when toproping.
Because kids have a higher center of gravity and less-defined hips than adults, the Jasper JR should be used with the Bambino chest harness to prevent flipping upside down in a lead fall or when rappelling.
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.