DD SuperLight version of our Jungle Hammock Modular System with two base (hammock) layers!
Hammock sections (the mosquito net and the rain cover) can be added or removed as required, allowing it to be as light as possible by only taking what is needed depending on the season and location you're camping in.
Just released March 2015 - lighter version of the high spec modular Jungle Hammock - now 25% lighter thanks to the use of the lightest (while remaining strong) materials possible.
The DD Jungle Hammock was the end result of many hours and months of prototypes and testing and tweaking design ideas. With the full width poles at either end this hammock is incredibly spacious and comfy once inside.
It does take a little time to get to know and we recommend you read/print the instructions prior to using it. This will allow you to get the most from it.
Once you know what you're doing it is quick and easy to use and the additional features are very useful.
You have three main layers:
1. the main hammock (double layer) which comes with lightweight whoopie sling suspension attached.
2. the mosquito net which is completely removable.
3. the waterproof layer (this is removable and can be used below the hammock or above the hammock as a compact tarp).
4. It also comes with full width spreader poles making the hammock very spacious (these can also be added or removed as required).
2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 150kg)
Complete Whoopie Suspension System, 2 x full width Poles, 2 x Elastic, 3m Guy Line, Hanging pocket & More
New DD SuperLight Jungle Hammock is now part of the DD SuperLight Range!
•Hammock (2 layers) + Whoopie Slings:570g
•Mosquito Net: 380g
•Waterproof Layer: 210g
•Tree Huggers, Karabiners, Elastic + Bag: 150g
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.