Superlight as the name suggests, this spacious family sized tent comes in a one-man sized package.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
DD Hammocks first group tent with ample space for 3 adults or a (young) family of 4, including the associated gear, the SuperLight Tipi is a practical, lightweight and high performing tent fitting easily into most packs.
This lightweight family sized tent, offering comfort and style in equal measures, packs down to an incredibly small size, weighing in at under 2kg. (excluding pole).
Perfect not just for families, but for bike tourers, Scouts, festivals goers and road-trippers alike!
Waterproof & ventilated
Consisting of a single-layered body, and separate floor, the DD SuperLight Tipi employs just a central adjustable pole (included) to raise the centre, and 19 pegs (27 included) to attach the tent floor/peg out the sides, allowing it to be quickly and easily set up (even by one person).
Includes a 4 piece adjustable support pole (max. height of pole is 220cm, folding to 60cm lengths).
Size L: 320cm, W: 290cm, H: 200cm
Colour Olive green
Weight 1700g excl. pegs & guys + 425g pole
Includes Tent, waterproof groundsheet, guylines (attached), support pole, SuperLight pegs x 27, compression sack with handle
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.