With the Astro down sleeping bag, you’re guaranteed a warm night’s sleep. A trapezoidal baffle system keeps the down in place to prevent cold spots, ensuring you stay cozy and warm – even on cold nights. The Astro is also a bluesign® product, manufactured to strict environmental and social standards, with minimal impact on people or planet. And we only use down that carries the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
- Weight: 750 g + 25 g Stuff sack
- Filling material: Grey Duck Down
- Fill quality: 600+ cuin (IDFB), (80/20)
- Filling weight: 300g
- Main Material: 30D PA Ripstop, 30D PA
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 75 cm
- Body size: 165 - 185 cm
- Pack size: 16 cm x 26 cm
- Minimum temperature: +3 °C
Range of Temperature
- Comfort: +7°C
- Limit: +3°C
- Extreme: -11°C
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health. PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties. Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.