The Astro Pro is our expedition-grade down sleeping bag for alpine adventures with a tent or for sleeping under the stars. The lining stretches up to 25% widthwise, hugging the shape of your body. It gives this bag a spacious feel while trapping warmth inside the bag. A three-dimensional, ergonomic footbox provides superior insulation in the sensitive area around the feet, with plenty of room to move around. All of the Astro Pro bags are bluesign® products and made using only RDS-certified down.
- Weight: 850 g + 30 g Stuff sack
- Filling material: Grey Duck Down
- Fill quality: 650+cuin+ cuin (IDFB), (90/10)
- Filling weight: 400g
- Main Material: 20D PA Ripstop + DWR, 20D PA Ripstop
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 84 cm
- Body size: 165 - 185 cm
- Pack size: 14 cm x 33 cm
- Minimum temperature: -6°C
Range of Temperature
- Comfort: 0°C
- Limit: -6°C
- Extreme: -26°C
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health. PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties. Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.